Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tango: The Future of Sex:2012


Also The Etiquette of Oral Sex.

Women: Can you orgasm from intercourse alone?
Facts first: 80 percent of women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone, says Ian Kerner, PhD, author of She Comes First. Still, “many women are socially wired to expect to orgasm via penetration,” he says....

“I was never able to get off without manual reinforcement-until I started sleeping with a guy I called ‘four-minute man,’” she laughs. “When
he was on top, I would have an orgasm in four minutes flat.” Lauren got busy trying to figure out why: “He wasn’t someone I was in love with or even totally attracted to,” she says. Her surprising discovery? “I finally determined it was because he had a bit of a Buddha belly. The extra pressure was assisting me in the orgasm!”
In praise of beer gut!

Portrait of an Open Marriage. Lots of comments.

No comments: