Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MADTV Shakira parody




Baby I was born so far away so,
I speak English as a se-cond language,
I don't understand a word I say,
There's no word that rhymes with language,
Lucky that I have a smokin' body,
Cause I only sing in jibberish,
Lucky that I am uh such a hottie,
Watch my hips go quiverish,

We-uh-re-uh-bre-uh
We-uh-re-uh-bre-uh
Good news for you,
I'm double jointed, too uh

Whatever, Don't Matter,
I can sing about pancake batter,
I will shake my derriere,
And you won't go nowhere,
Bend over, Come Under,
Come enjoy my thighs of thunder,
I'll just toss my hips and hair,
And you won't go nowhere,

Lucky, that my hips aren't only jerky,
When I shake them they move mountains,
Lucky that these breasts are proud and perky,
And my lips are full and poutin',

Bebabebabababa, Bebabebabababa,
Time to crawl into the mud,
(Shakira crawls into mud, spreading it all over her body like a hog)

Whatever, Don't Matter,
You wouldn't listen if I were fatter,
Lucky that I got a spicy rear,
So you won't go nowhere,
Peek under, turn over,
I make no sense if you are sober,
So I clash my hips and hair,
And you won't go nowhere.
Director: And CUT. That's it, Shakira.
Shakira: I can't stop shaking! Somebody help me!

No comments: