Friday, May 19, 2006

Police raid science fiction sex cult


The Goreans and offshoots are becoming more popular with the advent of the internet. John Norman's terrible books The Chronicles of Gor about a world on the other side of the sun from Earth where all women are slaves has spawned sex cults with at least 25,000 members.
Lee Thompson, 31, lives at the address that was investigated, and describes himself as a master who trains slaves, and that while they must cook and clean as part of their duties, there is an element of sexual domination.

In an interview with the Northern Echo, Mr Thompson, said: "I have been called sick but I don't think what I do is bad.

"There's no reason for people to be afraid of me. I'd die before I see anyone get hurt."

Mr Thompson, who was once banned from one shop for turning up with a girl on a leash, said that as many as 350 followers regularly meet in pubs and clubs around the North East, in an area from Berwick to York.

Mr Thompson, who has been a follower for 15 years, and says he has enjoyed slave relationships with about eight girls, added: "It works on the system that some women have a desire to serve.
Who is this "John Norman" anyway?

The Houseplants of Gor - parody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah Bah Bah this is Lee Thompson and now im getting sick, my home wasnt raided nort was the police investigating me and when they came they had to knock twice as i didnt hear the first time. My email is nuhanoonan@yahoo.co.uk if you have a problem email me I will quite happily tell you to get stuffed and back the HELL outta my life.

Anonymous said...

your only doing what most people are to fright to do themself enjoy and have a good life