Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Poly and amorous gifts


Questions that you can be faced with today. I know a sexy polyamorous couple who were getting married in an outdoor ceremony. The significant other was attending. What would make a good wedding gift? (Assuming I have money.)

Maybe some non-piercing body jewelry - nipple huggers.

There are so many things at this site like the his-and-her sets of the nipple jewelry and maybe the instant breast lifts for her (watch the movie.) I am sure I could find something other than towels or candles here. There is also My Crabby, also with video, at another site which might be fun.

I went with wine and tapes of Big Love which they wanted to see but didn't have HBO. I was broke.

Maybe the breast lifts would have been considered tacky. What do you think?

No comments: